Swedish World News

Political satire in the vein of Olof von Dalin's Then Swänska Argus, Grönköpings Veckobland, The Onion, and MAD Magazine.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Minimodels Banned from Spanish Fashion Shows:
The employment of so-called minimodels, which are much lighter and cheaper than supermodels, has been banned at Spanish fashion shows, after the Spanish supermodel union put severe pressure on the Spanish government. "The minimodels want to eat our lunch, and then regurgitate it," says a representative for the Spanish supermodel union.
Full Story

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin Taffet said...

Wow tell me more about that at www.a-dumb-blog.blogspot.com Also tell me if it is true that Sweden has a vault that holds the true metric measurements. My chemistry teacher told me that and i'm not sure if she was kidding :) Please make a post on my Cbox.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home